Welcome to my ramblings...


Come with me as I travel through the real places of my life and into the steep, switch-back roads of the imagination. Join me. You'll be good company and your thoughts are welcome.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Why Snow is For the Birds

They don't need roads to get home. They can simply fly in.

There are no driveways and sidewalks to shovel.

Groceries and supplies are close to home.
Travel is still an option. (Evergreen hotels and fast-food.)
Recreation venues are always open.

The birds-eye view is a great way to look at the world.


There's manna from Humans...
                                               
 They are not weighted down by coats, hats, gloves, boots and face coverings.

Gathering with family and friends is neither difficult or stressful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile humans (cabin-fever-crazy) long for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment