Welcome to my ramblings...


Come with me as I travel through the real places of my life and into the steep, switch-back roads of the imagination. Join me. You'll be good company and your thoughts are welcome.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wintry Blast Pax Us In

They said it would be big. Ten inches maybe?
Clara Statue clothed in snow
Every other time this year, the weather skirted south of us. Not this time.

Bird hideouts
Those south of us got snow, sleet and ice which is treacherous and leads to chaos. Snow is serene and creates a quiet and peaceful new world order.


Things we see everyday are transformed.

White cover for the bowl
Somehow, the urge to travel is snuffed.

Means of transportation
 
It is time to hibernate.




Caroline Statue under a blanket of snow

 
Might as well rest and stay warm.
Triplex for the birds

A few bird feeders can provide endless entertainment. (My daughters are laughing. "You know you are old when....") The birds need a lot of calories to stay warm!
 
 
Goldfinch

 
 Peace is all around. Taking time to notice.

Wishing you all well, Diana
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment