Welcome to my ramblings...


Come with me as I travel through the real places of my life and into the steep, switch-back roads of the imagination. Join me. You'll be good company and your thoughts are welcome.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Lanternes of Thanksgiving

 

We
thrive best
when treasured
but have to work
hard.

 
 
Teams
make a
difficult
job easy and
quick.
 
  

Most
thankful
for love and
prosperity
now.

 
 
We
break bread
together
and give heartfelt
thanks.
 
 Feel
seasons
for what they
offer to the
Soul.

 
Know
today
endures in
memories that
last.

Toomer's Corner Trees in Auburn


Shadows in the Sand


And
bless you
each of my
wonderful friends.
Thanks.



Lanternes by Diana, Thanksgiving 2012


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your lanternes!
    Living here just has to beat hell out of Charlotte! Having been raised in a city (Tampa), you couldn't pry me out of Ashe County with a crowbar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And how nice for me to meet you and Dal in the Blue Ridge Writers Group!

      Delete